Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Archives Trade Bait


I picked up another Topps Archives blaster at the last card show in town, this time for the even more ridiculous price of $10. I have a bunch more base cards, so if you happen to be working on the set and need some of those, just let me know. Or, if you just want cards from your team, that works too.


I just thought I'd post the key cards from the blaster instead of everything. I am also officially collecting the 3-D set (want list is posted) and managed to snag the Mickey Mantle card from it.


I'm not sure what the difference is between the high number reprints and these that have the gold foil stamps on them. If only Joe knew the damage that he would do in the media back then.


I believe this is a short print.


Here's another gold stamped reprint thing.


I wasn't aware of the term "catfish" until this whole Manti Te'o thing went down. Weird stuff. This is one of the cloth-ish inserts.


This is also a short print.


Finally, here's another cloth-ish card.

Let me know if you need anything from this post or are missing base cards.

1 comment :

  1. Yes, we should definitely talk about Archives. Interested in Felix, Mattingly, Catfish and Singleton, and there are a bunch of base cards I still need. Lemme give your want lists a look and see if I can come up with some stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.