Monday, July 9, 2012

Capewood's Summer Clearance Cards


Here's a reminder... I've got an All-Star Contest going on right now. It is dependent upon the result of the game, so the deadline is right before game time. It takes very little to win and, shockingly, you can win some cards!



Capewood's Collections has been doing a "Summer Clearance" feature for the past several weeks. Regular housecleaning is always a good idea, and I've taken it upon myself (albeit it in a different way) to do a bit of the same. If you're reading this, don't be surprised if I hit you up with an offer of cards soon.



This is a happy card if you ask me... not that you did.


Oh, ToppsTown, how I've missed you! Well, not really, but a funny thing happened on the way to these cards demise. By year four, the inserts actually managed to go from a horrible design to a somewhat passable one, at least for something that looks like it's from the '90s.


I'm hoping Jaime Garcia can come back soon and contribute something in the second half. Geez, it seems like I've been saying things like this a lot lately.

Don't forget to enter the contest... and good luck!

1 comment :

  1. Glad you liked the cards. At some point I'll be posting some of the great cards I got back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.