Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kick Out the Jams


Time for a quick trade post? Why not?

MusicFestNW has taken over my town and I'm very much in vacation mode this week, running around from venue to venue to check out live music and occasionally have a frosty beverage or two. Of particular interest to some of my readers, at least, was last night's set by The Baseball Project. If you haven't checked these guys out and you're any kind of a fan of rock music, I recommend you go give them a listen. All of the songs are about baseball, and baseball players in particular.


Meanwhile, I thought I'd show off a few cards I got from Jeff of 2 by 3 Heroes before I get to work on my next two prescheduled blog posts.


Jeff sent over a few Cardinals cards and a particular Kenjon Barner Oregon Ducks card that I'd been drooling over. You'll have to wait until Saturday to see that one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.