Sunday, June 29, 2014

Clearly Amazing


Quality you can see through!

This was another Listia pickup, something that I spent far too few credits on for it to be worth it to the seller. Things like this make me feel a little bit bad. Even though he shares space with a couple of other guys, this clear acetate 2014 Topps parallel (#4 out of 10) immediately becomes one of the crown jewels of my burgeoning Adam Wainwright collection.


I'll give some credit where credit is due, especially with the Dodgers taking 3 of 4 from the Cardinals in St. Louis. With apologies to Jordan Zimmermann, who is a fine pitcher of his own right, this is a crazy time to be dumping low numbered Clayton Kershaw cards right now. And, of course, I wasn't even thinking of him when I bid all of my available credits on this card.

1 comment :

  1. Hey, don't knock it. Listia is such a wonderful crap shoot as both a buyer and a seller. Great pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.