Friday, June 5, 2020

Free Stuff Friday: Vol 2


Pocket schedules, more oversized weirdness and a few non-MLB Allen & Ginter cards for you on #FreeStuffFriday  UPDATED 06/07/2020 5:05 PM PDT

Please refer to the rules from last week's post for details. Also, anything that's still unclaimed there can still be claimed if you want it.


Any images that appear to be cut off by my scanner were, in fact, cut off by my scanner. Claimed: '90 and '92 schedules


I don't think I ever attended a Tacoma Tigers home game in person.


For an extremely brief period of time in high school, I wrote letters to various NBA teams to see what kind of junk they would send back to me. Apparently the Golden State Warriors really liked me.


These are perforated, so I am up for sending these off as a full set or breaking them up. It's up to you guys. Claimed: Mattingly, Abbott, Battin' Rouge, Puckett


Also perforated. The same thing applies this week for oversized stuff, however. I'd prefer to send odd shaped things with more cards to make the most of the shipping costs, so please feel free to refer me to your wants/needs. Claimed: Griffey


These inserts from the early '90s Baseball Card Magazine issues were what first turned me on to 1959 Topps, a favorite of mine. These aren't perforated, and I don't want to (and can't be trusted to) cut them up, so they need to be claimed as a whole. Claimed


This one has several creases running through it. It came that way, I swear!

Claimed

Claimed


Starting with these, the inserts were split into two pieces as the magazine had changed how their pages were bound (with that glue/rubbery stuff instead of staples). Feel free to claim one side of these, or both sides... it's up to you! Claimed: Right Half


I set aside half of this for myself because there's a Todd Zeile card. I guess that's a good decision? Claimed


Claimed: Left Half


Claimed: Both Sides


Finally, here's a normal 9-pocket with some assorted Allen & Ginter inserts. The two untitled History of Flight cards are HOF-2 and HOF-5. I'll eventually have more stuff like this to post if there's enough interest. Claimed: Aurora Borealis

14 comments :

  1. Can I claim the Mattingly's and Winfield? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the McGwire BBC card trio and any other BBC's that go unclaimed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbott, Ventura and Parker sheets please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing I need, but nice batch of cards! Very generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I claim the Lou Whitaker card? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever you send me another care package, you can include the Northern Lights one. I've got the Champ's one - might as well have a Ginter too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you end up breaking up the Topps Magazine sheet, can I get the Jim Abbott?

    Also if the Baseball Card Magazine sheet w/the Julio Franco and/or the Tony Gwynn sheet are still available, I'd love either of them (I'm a HUGE fan of those BCM cards).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like the reds "batting rouge" card plus the eddie murray and Ramon Martinez cards. If they are still available. I lost track of what was being claimed already. Please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love the Larkin magazine card

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have updated the post to indicate what's still available. A few things were claimed multiple times, which I admit can be confusing when claiming one card on a sheet means you get the whole sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool oddball stuff. Love those Baseball Card Magazine sheets. Had no idea Jeff Newman managed in the minor leagues. I remember him splitting time with Mike Heath playing catcher for the A's in the early 80's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll go ahead and claim the 1966 style strawberry panel (sneaky dodger card) and if that first perforated page has a Puckett (looks like the back of a card on the left) why I'll request him too. Hope you got the pwe I sent...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would be interested in any of the Griffeys left over. The uncuts, the pocket schedules. don't have anything cool like that for my PC

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.