Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Preview

I hadn't seen these anywhere yet, and since it is somewhat baseball related I figured I'd post this.

Click on the images for details, or better yet, visit Panini's website.

I won't even begin to pretend who any of these players are, but maybe a few of them will be good enough to make the majors in 5 years or so. I'm going to have to say that for me, personally, it's a little out of my price range to be buying cards of college players at $1 per card. I also wish companies would provide samples of the base cards, because that's mostly what you're going to get when you open a pack if it's not one of those packs that costs $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.