Friday, March 12, 2004

St. Louis Cardinals

At long last, here is a complete list of Cardinals cards I already own. If you have a specific card in mind and don't feel like digging through the want lists below, feel free to search for it here. If it's not in my collection, I don't have it. Please note that I do also collect Cardinals-related cards (e.g., when a player is representing his new team but is depicted in a Cardinals uniform.) Those may not show up on the list.

I have broken up my Cardinals needs into several pages, as those needs are vast and there's only so much time in a person's day for scrolling.

I do not list all parallels, serial-numbered cards, oddballs, team issued and most autographs and/or relic cards because there are too many to list, but I am always interested in those cards as well. If a set is not listed here at all, it means I have not had a chance to determine what I have and need from it. Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Want Lists:

St. Louis Cardinals: Vintage (1900-1979)
St. Louis Cardinals: The Salad Days (1980-1993)
St. Louis Cardinals: The Lost Era (1994-2005)
St. Louis Cardinals: What Have I Done? (2006-2015)
St. Louis Cardinals: Now What? (2016-2021)

1 comment :

  1. I've got some of what you are looking for. I collect Pujols, Braun, and newer young Royals. Please check my trade list and see if there is anything on there that looks good to you. Also, do you have your for trade list posted?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.