Friday, March 12, 2004

Philadelphia Eagles

I'm not a big NFL fan by any means, but I will be happy to take in extra Eagles cards if you're looking for a home for them or just feel like mixing things up. However, I do have the following stipulations:

  • I'm only looking for stuff from the Tecmo-era to the present (1989-present). More specifically, I'm interested in cards in the following order:
    • 1989-1995 (classic kelly green unis!)
    • Players who were on the Super Bowl winning team (2017 season, Super Bowl LII)
    • Certain stars from the Andy Reid/ Donovan McNabb era (especially Brian Dawkins, Duce Staley and Brian Westbrook)
    • Everything else
  • Please do not send me any Michael Vick cards. They will be disposed of immediately.
  • My Eagles collection is stored here. I'm only looking for things that aren't listed in my collection there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.