Friday, March 12, 2004

Topps Heritage

Summary: I am on an endless quest to collect, within reason, every card from every Topps Heritage set. I am looking for all base cards, inserts, parallels, and variations of base cards. I am not looking for any Chrome versions, autographs, or memorabilia cards unless they also fit into my team or player collection needs. Box loaders are always welcome, but I don't usually list them here. There are a few exceptions pertaining to certain sets which will be defined within the want list for the set the exception pertains to. See the links below, and as always, email me if you have cards you would like to send me or want cards that I have made available.

Wants and Haves:

1 comment :

  1. I probably have most of the '14 base needs, also have some CARDS for you...bp_weber5 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM

    HOT CORNER CARDS

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.